Monday, January 26, 2009

Bah!

OH MY. This...today. Was intense. Forever this semester will my backpack be stuffed to the gills with four full binders, at least 2-3 books, and my pencil case. I think the seams might rip!! It will be like this Wednesdays too, but I look forward to tomorrow when I'll only have one binder at the most in my backpack!!

Indeed. Today was intense. And far from over--I've figured out I probably have about 4-5 hours of homework I should work on tonight so that I'm not swamped tomorrow night...gah! It's gonna be very interesting! However, I have dinner with Zach to look forward to, and perhaps some down time later after my plethora of homeworkings...

This weekend was amazing!! Bid weekend was so much fun! ADPi picked up ten new, lovely, beautiful, and perfect Alphas this weekend ^_^ . I'm so happy for all of them! And so excited for the coming few weeks...oh man. But yes. Bid weekend, while fun, took out all of my energy and any homework time, so Leslie, Sarah, Amanda, and I were stuck pulling a late evening trying to get our reading done, so boo on little sleep.

That's why there's coffee, right? Heh heh. Early bed tonight, fooor sure. I look forward to sleeepssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

love,
Julia

No comments: