Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friday is almost here...

Friday brings:
closure to the week
the prospect of relaxation.
joy
my weekly coffee date, and thus COFFEE (that cup will be the best thing)
hang out time with friends
hang out time with Zach
sleep
Saturday
fun
AND MOOOORE

Yes. Tomorrow, although there will be classes to go to, and work to attend to, will be good. After Astronomy and before work I'll go to my favorite coffee shop in Ripon, Gooseberries, and have the most delicious cup of coffee--hooray! Funnily enough, that's probably what I'm most excited about. After work and a bit of homework time in my room (yes, homework on a Friday--shocking!! get used to it, college-bounders), it is off to Robyn's room for a China One/Movie night. I believe we are going to watch "Death to Smoochy" !!! Such a great movie. Very excited.

Saturday will bring "Scholarship Days" on campus, and then a huge dose of homework alllllllllllll daaaaaaaaaaaay looooooooooooooooooong. I really must, however. The evening will be fun, but with Saturday comes Sunday. Hmmmmmmm.......................... GAH LIFE.

Haven't really talked about TODAY, however. Thursdays...well it's the day after the god-awful Wednesday. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but the weight of it is so much. I did get a good 8 hours of sleep, however! Very proud of myself, and will have to try to repeat that tonight.

Well, perhaps an update later today, but I will definitely be posting tomorrow. Right now I have to continue working on my admissions stuff, and eventually go to lunch. SO HUNGRY!!

--Julia

No comments: