Thursday, January 22, 2009

SHEEEEEEEE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Hello there readers!!

I have returned. I feel bad for not writing a post at the end of the last semester--I wanted to send you off with some Holiday cheer! In spite of this, I hope everyone had a lovely holiday (for me, it was a Merry Christmas!!) and a fantasmic new year.

Me...where to begin...oh dear god. Well--the semester has started off with a bang. Like a....QUICK YOU GOTTA MOVE NOW THE RACES HAVE STARTED OMG FREAK OUT kinda bang. It's so scary--I have 22 credits. Twenty two!!! My Wednesdays will just be a trip, as I will be going from about 8.30 am to 10.30 pm. YIKES and HELP. Once the play is over, however, that will change with costumes being over. And that'll help me immensely!

Nevermind. I was elated these past few days to believe that the play was opening at some point in February--I thought, "Hey, I can handle about a month..." NOPE. It opens in March. Ohhhh ohohohoh dearie me. Sigh.

Alright. Snap out of it, Julia!

I do have busy days, but I can do it. I just have to stick to my plans, and not falter or make excuses. One of my bigger goals was to stick to day plans I have laid out. So far, pretty good. I stuck to today's plan! Work from 8am to 9, work out, shower, lunch, work....Yup.

I ended up doing Pilates today for a full hour! I'm pretty proud of myself, and feel a lot better than I have. Yay healthiness!

I'm SUPER excited for this weekend--it's Bid Weekend! New sorority and fraternity members everywhere! It's going to be crazy.

Well, I'm going to make some to-do lists as far as admissions work goes--I'll write tomorrow!!

--Julia

No comments: