Monday, December 15, 2008

I....a...can't talk...

DEAR GOD I am exhausted. I need to eat something SOOOO badly. I haven't had all that much today due to time constraints...argh I am le dumb.

Seriously though, why am I not in my dorm having a snack?!

College Tip #9 whatever: EAT
College Tip #10 whatever again: DO HOMEWORK SO YOU CAN EAT

yea I'm working on a late-ish paper. No worries, please mum and dad and relatives and readers, I promise I'll be good.

In other news, I got an A on my Medieval History presentation! SCOOOOOOORE. So glad. That class I shall do very well in!! I did just get out of the exam, and truth be told, I'm just drained. Gotta do it all over again tomorrow, except this time it's Art History! Kill me nowwwwwwwww!! Just kidding.

It kind of hurts to type!! I can't really feel my hands so well because of all the writing I did in the past exam....yeouch! Ah man. I don't really know what to say my brain is so fried.

The weekend was good, not as productive as I would have liked it to be, but productive enough. Fun too, so a good balance. Watched a movie(yea Batman the Dark Knight!!!), cleaned, did studying/h.w....Yeaup.

Okay before I bore you I'm going to leave. Too much on my mind and it's too hard to write a good entry!!!

Ciao ciao,
Julia

No comments: