Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy St. Nick Day!!!

Hooray! I got a package on my bed this morning!! So exciting. I recognize it because I saw the box in the back hall when I was getting tissue paper to bring up to school and such (I'm sorry mom if I wasn't supposed to see it!! I didn't look in it I promise!) and was very puzzled to see it when I got here back from class this afternoon! Crazy!! But it has yummy treats, a bunch of study stuff for the upcoming finals, and a gift card to Target!! SCORE!! Love love love ^_^ .

So thanks mom!!

I'm so sad by an email I got from my mom this afternoon, however. A few of my favorite shows are being canceled and I'm just...ARGH angry. "Pushing Daisies" and "Dirty Sexy Money" are leaving, and so is "Eli Stone," a show I really wanted to see and get into. OH SADNESS!! I really must write a letter to the CEO of Disney or something like that...

I am enjoying one of the most pleasant cups of "Lemon Lift" tea I've ever had. Perhaps I have the water too hot normally? Anyhow, it is delish.

Well, I am off to admissions work! Ta ta for now!

--Jules

No comments: