Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh god I'm on Auto-Pilot

So I nearly started to type my email user name and password into the title section of this blog entry....OH GOD I'm a robot right now. I've been cutting slips of paper for an hour at least for the raffle and something else for the Admissions Dinner tonight....ARRRRRGHH. I can, however, look forward to one of the best meals on campus I'll have had all year.

I'M SO BUMMED!!
I think I have to work this upcoming Tuesday!! Which means I'll miss the midnight breakfast!!! Total sad day. Hopefully Zach will bring me a plate of food to work or something...that would be lovely...

So I missed "Joyce to the World" this year, and I'm pretty sad about it. I went to Culver's instead, but it was for a good cause--Theta Chi was having a fundraiser there--10 % of their sales from 4-9 would go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, so that was good. I had a hot dog and it was delicious. Split a malt with Zach, but was thoroughly disappointed in it---it was terrible. Can't win it all I suppose.

SO STRESSED GOT TO GO NOW BYE BYE!!!

--Jules

No comments: