Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HELLOOOO

Oh my goodness--I am DONE with exams!! Joyous day!!
I've spent a good chunk of today packing. It has been epic. I am so glad I have the option of storing things over the summer--there is SO much stuff. I cannot believe it. It's all so heavy, too. I miss Zach so much--but he'd also be a great help getting everything downstairs!! Haha.

Yea, Zach left Saturday afternoon. I was so sad. I ate a brownie about the size of my face, and watched very classy VH1 shows...and began a slow packing process. It was a sad day!

However, things are going better, and with the summer so close (tomorrow!!) I am just looking forward to it! I have a job, which is awesome. I'll see Zach sooooon. And I just want to have a fun, sun, warm summer.

I will probably write tomorrow, as I need to stop into work and send more things out and such!!

Have a good day!!

No comments: