Friday, May 1, 2009

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

Today I have been asked to blog about George. George is my roomie's boyfriend, who is abroad. He's in Italy right now, but was in England earlier. He's on the London/Florence program. It sounds like a really fun time! George is really into theatre, and is a great guy. I know Amanda can't wait until he comes back to the states!!

While we had a awful quiz in Astronomy today, I got my new jeans today!! So excited. They fit really well, and perhaps I will wear them for tomorrow for SPRING FEST!!!!!

OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED FOR SPRING FEST!! It will be so much fun. Reel Big Fish is playing, and at around 1 I'll be participating in "Pie a Pi," an event we do every year. Come buy pies to be thrown in my face! It'll be really fun, but messy, and I'll definitely need to shower afterward...but also three of my good friends are coming up and I cannot wait for that.

Oh goodness.

I know it is selfish of me, but I'd rather people who are not Ripon College affiliated or friends of said Ripon College affiliates....to not come to our campus. I'd be really unhappy about it. I don't know--it's our big party, you know? We don't want people who weren't invited to crash it. Hm. Hopefully not too many people do....sigh!!!

Anyhoo, time for dinner!! I am STARVING.

--Julia

No comments: