Thursday, April 30, 2009

I thought I had saved that draft...

I wrote out a blog yesterday with intent to finish it last night...but blogger didn't save it??! Grr.

Anyhooo, this is roughly what I wrote about:
Wednesday: Classes went alright as usual. I presented my last project in Modern Art!! I was so excited to get it done!! The Modern Artist I've been researching for this final paper is Stuart Davis, who was a cubist painter. I think I did relatively well, and Professor Kain does like that artist, so hopefully things go well!! I'll know in a couple of weeks.

So now! :
I am currently in the admissions intern office, enjoying a bowl of coco-wheats for breakfast and worrying slightly about the whole swine flu scare...I'm fairly positive things are going to be alright, but it is still scary to look at the global map and see the US highlighted in dark red, indicating more than 40 cases...ahhhhhhh this isn't cool.

But enough on that! What is scarier is the fact that I'm almost halfway done with college. Half way!! Like...how did this happen?? I'll be a junior in college, my brother will be a junior in high school!! MAN! How time flies.

Even scarier though is the work load I am about to take on. I have so much to do before packing up and going home for the summer. Lots and lots of papers and two in class finals....egad!! It will all come down to meticulous planning, eh? And bringing a sleeping bag to the library, that may help as well!!

Research paper for Modern Art, essay for Art History, two research papers for Astronomy, final paper for Contemporary lit...in class exams for Art History and Astronomy, poster project for Astronomy....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just gotta keep singing "i will survive!!"

No comments: