Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Skinny Vanilla Latte

It's only 90 calories and no fat!! Joyful day. However, it is true to its nick-name a Starbucks Barista in Tosa gave--a "no-fun" latte. HA. Very true, but I will have sucess and thus fun in my dieting endeavours!! So there, random Barista of my memories!!

Speaking of dieting and being healthier, my roomie and I are very gung-ho about being healthier for the rest of the school year and beyond, which is exciting!! We were finding all sorts of helpful websites and all of that, so that was lovely, and inspiring! I'm rather excited, and this summer will be really cool too as my sister and I are going to be working pretty hard.

Last night Amanda and Patrick and I met up with Jordan Hill, a sophomore here as well, to go on an extra-credit "Star-gazing Hike" by the President's house. We were able to look through a telescope at Saturn and then Jordan helped us find the constellation we are to be studying--Draco. We finally saw it!! It was really cool finally to see it. We ended up going on a longer hike up into the Prairie, which was fun, but as the night went on it got hazier and cloudier unfortunately. AND Patrick swung me around and I fell and got grass stains all over myself...grrrr. Those better come out....I GOT THOSE JEANS FOR 8$ and...I won't be able to replace them but only for 30$. Sigh.

Hm....mega sigh.

In other news--I'M STRESSED!! Woooohoo! I have a ton of school stuff fast approaching, which is pretty scary actually. I'm basically going to live in the library for the remainder of school, even on the weekends. Sad day!

....Currently am looking up various grass stain removal remedies...apparently plain white toothepaste can help, as can rubbing alcohol....or vinegar...hmmmm....the possibilities are endless!! MOM?? ANY IDEAS??

--Julia

No comments: