Monday, April 13, 2009

::cough:: ::cough:: ::sniffle::...

Blech. Power-walking from place to place will induce a coughing fit from time to time I suppose...

OH WOE IS ME. I cannot find my cell phone. Not that I'm concerned--I know it's in my room, but WHERE is the question. I set two alarms again, as usual (didn't wake me up, however :-/ ) and woke up a bit late this morning. For the life of me I cannot find that Blackberry! It's vanished in my bed or under it or something! How stressful!

Tomorrow I will set THREE alarms. Not sure how I will do it, but...it somehow could be rigged. I should get one of those alarms the detaches itself from the docking station and drives around the room beeping until I finally catch it and turn it off.

But I feel it'd end its life in a nasty, short way involving a leg of our coffee table and my stomping feet.

Which would mean I'd need to sleep in shoes and Amanda would have to be okay with our table being a tripod...

Hm.

This probably won't work.

Anyways, Monday classes (besides those missed and rushed to) went well! The test didn't kill me as much as I thought it would...and Astronomy was interesting and Contemporary Lit. got out MEGA early. I am now at work and just blogging, attempting to figure out how to use the phone so that I may call Lyn...aaannnnnnd slowly getting hungry for dinner. Hm the menu looks a little sparse...I guess it's a rice dinner tonight!!

::several minutes later::
OMG I did well with technology today!! I actually figured out how to use the work phone! Well, only to search and dial her number, I still fail at answering it and transferring calls...I get nervous and press the wrong buttons and consequently hang up...tis bad.

Well--I'm going to do a few teeny duties here and there and head off to food!!

--Julia

No comments: