Monday, May 4, 2009

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Second to last day of class!!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Modern Art went well, Art History was okay....Astronomy was kind of hilarious, and Contemporary Lit was LONG.

Good news though--I got an 'A' on my presentation in Modern Art!! I just opened that e-mail. Hooray!! I feel very optimistic about that course's grade this semester.

Tonight I am looking forward to dinner, getting LOADS of things done (like homework, for starters), and watching a late movie or hanging out with Zach. Then sleep. I love love LOVE sleep.

The astronomy poster looked great--I think Patrick and I will get a good grade on it. Professor Williams-Norton had us do a poster-project on literally anything we could related to space, so we chose to do Astrology and the Zodiac! If I had more hours in my life I would have done some cute illustrations for these, but seeing as this was a teeny portion of our overall grade, I only did basic symbols for each Zodiac. Plain and simple--good way to get it done!!

Okie dokie--time for eating!

--Julia

No comments: