Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oops!

I'm sorry! It's been ages since I've posted...hmmm...what has happened...
WELL I was out of town last weekend in Ypsilanti, Michigan. That was a fun time. I went with the exec board and a few other positions of the sorority to DLC, and it was both fun, informational, and tough. Tough? Because we drove fooooorever, arrived at the hotel around, 2.30, three a.m., which was really an hour ahead because of the time difference. Yay loss of sleep hours!! We were running on low tanks all day.
However, things were alright in the end. I met other sisters from other colleges--a very odd notion! And ever sister I met, I liked, but I appreciate my own house oh so much more now. ^_^

School has been going fairly well. This Wednesday is going to be the real kicker, though. Since we've implemented study hours for the sorority, I need to now blast from here, the admissions office, to the chapter room, to the CLC, to my room briefly, to costumes...OH MY. So looking forward to when the play is going to be overrrrr...

Bah. Well I should be heading out soon, then. I have looooooots to do!!

Happy readings,
Julia

No comments: