Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Sun will come out....Tomorrow

Well, the sun's out today...but I still like that song.

People hate on musicals like Annie and Oklahoma and Bye Bye Birdie....and I get so unhappy with that!! Gosh, they're not the most "deep" or "epic" or "artistic" of the musical world...but they have their own beauty, darn it! They also have such a strong tie to my childhood and growing up...I love them. I'd have so much fun working on one of those shows.

So, speaking of the Theatre world...the play opens tonight!! I feel like a costume-mistress failure, though, because I did not make it to the last costume workshop on Saturday. They were to meet from 11 to 3, and I woke up at noon and wasn't ready for the day until 1...and I had to run...I am basically making up lame excuses for myself. To which I also feel bad for. :-( ::sad face::. What made it worse was to hear that they aren't even finished yet--they are working with what they have...siiiiiiigh!!!!

My guilt exposed, I still wish everyone to break a leg!! And I cannot wait to see it tomorrow evening!! Go Leslie!

Got my English papers back...I did decently--Bs on both. I will get As on the next two!!

Hm, well I best be off!! I'll write tomorrow; long day in the intern office!

--Julia

No comments: