Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Almost there...

College tip #7: Don't procrastinate. Or try not to. Or stop procrastinating next week...
har har har. No, but in all seriousness, try your best not to. There's nothing more relaxing than an afternoon where you're not scrambling to finish something for your afternoon class...

So close to fall break. I can taste it!

So the weekend was good. Zach and Patrick (his roomate and my friend) were initiated into Theta Chi this weekend! I'm so happy for them and the rest of their pledge class. It's so exciting. I hung out with Zach Saturday evening and most of Sunday. We ordered pasta and ate with Amanda and George--we watched Clone High! Love that show.

Unfortunately, now Zach is ueber sick. Poor guy--he's been feeling, as he says, "like death" for a couple days now. I made him a cute care package though, so hopefully it'll help!

I've been browsing teas online...oh all I want is tea now! Going to make some and warm up. I'll see you all later!

--Jules

No comments: