Monday, October 27, 2008

And we're back

Fall break just flew by. It's incredible how fast it went. One moment I'm packing up for going home and the next I am coming back to Ripon!

Though it was quick, it was very fun. Zach and I spent part of it in Milwaukee and part of it in St. Louis. In Milwaukee we ended up visiting my friend Emily and meeting up with my friend Emma and her boyfriend, Ross. It was so good to see them again! I really wanted to go to the Zoo with Zach, but that didn't fit in our schedule. Just a lot of hanging out, and going to restaurants and such. We also spent an afternoon with my Grandma, which was tons of fun! I got to show Zach Oconomowoc which was wonderful. It was also such a beautiful fall day out--the sun was shining and the leaves are turning...::sigh::. Gorgeous.

In St. Louis (after a loooooooooooooong awful ride on Megabus) I ended up meeting a lot more of Zach's family--his aunt and uncle and FOUR cousins. They were really cute, and all have names that start with 'Z'--Zane, Zoran, Zoe, and Zeke. Yikes! Zoran is the youngest and just turned three--he was crazy! Just launching himself off of every surface he could find and would yell "CANON BALL!!!" every time he jumped off of something. Very cute, tons of energy. Also, we went to Zach's high school's football game. They lost, unfortunately. And they were doing so well in the beginning of the game, too!

So it is Monday...and I figure that we have four weeks until Thanksgiving...then two weeks of classes....then exams....then break! It's pretty exciting how quickly it will go, but also way scary because we only have 6 weeks to make it or break it!!

The time will fly by extra quick for me because I have so much to look forward to! First this weekend is Halloween, which will be a blast, then I'm going to a formal, then there is some ADPi stuff to look forward to (yay fall pledge class!), then another formal...then Thanksgiving! Woot woot!

Alright, well I best be off. Look forward to some great college tips coming up in the next few days!

--Julia

No comments: