Monday, October 6, 2008

OMGZ Fall Break is so soooooooooo

oooooooooonnn...

Yes I am that excited.

Classes went okay today. It's just been a really, really long day. I need some chocolate in my life.

HOWEVER. The best part about today is that:
I
GOT
MY
PAYCHECK!!!!!!!!
It's phenom. I'm so happy. Hooray for money!! Yessss. Just deposited it.

Weekend was pretty good. Made soup and it was delish. However, my tiny pot could only accommodate 1/4 of the recipe, so I have TONS of extra veggies in my fridge right now, and a pot full of leftover soup. It's quite tasty. May have to have some for dinner...

It was really awful weather-wise yesterday. Cold and icky and so much rain. But, I am driven and crazy and I actually ran in the awful storm! Right as I left my dorm to run around Ripon it started pouring. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad! I actually was more motivated to run harder in the harsher conditions. It was kind of cool, actually.

My sneakers complain heavily today as they are still pretty wet....but they'll get over it. Mostly because they turned on the heaters in all of the buildings and dorms. Welcome to Ripon, home of the sweat-lodge dorms!!!

No comments: