Thursday, October 2, 2008

::sniffle::...

I have a cold. A really bad one, too. It fully set on yesterday during my classes...it was pretty awful. Head aches galore, a nose running what seems a marathon, and a frog-like throat and cough. Twas pretty awful. I'm a bit better today, not an amazing leap, but better.

Anyhow, Amanda and Melissa (Missy's roommate...speaking of Missy...she has my sherbet...) were wonderful and got me soup, and Zach heated it up for me. Then he made me go to bed around 9. I had just woken up from a 3-hour nap...He kept telling me that sleep was very important and wouldn't let me do anything else. So hooray for a good night of sleep! It certainly has helped.

So sorry about missing the blog from yesterday, I meant to get it done! However, it probably would have read something like :
"bleh...sick...goodnight."

Only had one class today, my mentorship course. It went by pretty quickly, and now I'm here at work! I'm looking so forward to this weekend and having an ueber catch-up on the sleep. So excited. Also, I am making a delicious veggie soup that will be so cozy to eat with some bread. The weather is well on its way to being quite chilly!

No comments: