Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wow...

...It's a day away from October?! Sheesh!
It's not like it's a bad thing...September just went so fast! I love, love, LOVE October though. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, football season really kicks off and feels real, and the leaves continue to change to gorgeous hues. Love autumn so much. Just perfect weather to sip coffee, tea, hot apple cider (my favorite in the fall!), or cocoa.

Mmmmmmmm.

On an unhappier note, I believe that I am getting a cold. I will take some echinacia when I get to my room, but what I really need is some vitamin C!!

College Tip #3: Get lots of sleep and take some vitamins! If there is anything you can do to ward off a nasty, nose-dripping, throat-scorching, head-banging cold--do it! There's not much more suck-tastic than sitting through an hour lecture while you sniffle and cough for all of it.

I am rather tired today. Even though I did get a decent amount of sleep last night, nothing has healed the weekend yet. But I will survive! I just cannot wait for sleep tonight. Lots to do before then.

Hmmm...Fall break is in 17 days! I better settle down about that...

No comments: