Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mmm, Yes, Quite

Oh boy. Just took a bunch of pictures for the college...will they be on the website? Will they go into our brochures? ONLY TIME CAN TELL....

::eyebrow::. I guess I'm tired.

AHHHHHHH TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! I had to think about that for a second. I'm quite out of it regarding which day of the week it is. I kept thinking yesterday that it was Friday, and then when I woke up this morning I thought it was Sunday...oh god. Working 9p.m.-12 a.m. doesn't bode well for my psyche. Who knows?! I could wake up tomorrow and think it's Monday all over again!!!

I hate when I drink soda...I usually never drink soda, yet sometimes in place of coffee one needs a Pepsi or something. Anyhow, my body just reacts weirdly to it. "Julia--wait--what did you just have? I have to deal with that? What the heck, Jules." Haha. So yes--upset tummy. :(

OH MAN I am ready for some food. Unfortunately I just want really crazy unhealthy food. When you diet nothing is satisfactory. Nothing! All I want is a cheeseburger, maybe some pizza, and chocolate cake.

Of course I'd feel terrible after eating all of that...OH what a double-edged sword this all is...

So I promised to talk of last weekend. Last weekend my friends Emily, Mary, and Nikki drove up and visited me Saturday night! It was so fun. We hung out and caught up with one another and just had a blast. I took them out and they got to meet my friends and get a taste of Ripon! I was so glad to show them how much I love it here and why I attend this college. They had fun too!
Also Saturday morning I participated in Theta Chi's annual Frisbee Golf game. It was really fun. I was terrible! But still. Money to a good cause, and I got a t-shirt and Frisbee out of it! Haha.

So apparently Ripon has an out-doors club?? Cool! They're going camping this weekend. I wish I had known about it! Ah well, not like I need to add anything else to my plate!

Alright, well it is time for me to scoot. See ya Monday!

No comments: