Monday, September 22, 2008

Is it the weekend yet?

Haha, yes I am asking that question on Monday.
I made a dumb choice last week. I opted to skip both costume workshops last week by going to both sessions offered this week. How stupid of me. That means I lose the hours from 7-10 p.m. on Monday AND Wednesday. It also means it adds to my repertoire of late evenings, as Tuesday I will work 11pm to 1am and Thursday from 11pm to 12am. Yiiiiiiiiiikes. All this and a paper!

Moral of the story is: don't do this.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to the weekend for more than one reason. It does mean a little more sleep and fun, but it is also parents weekend! And my mom finally gets to meet Zach's parents, and I will probably get a free meal (Roadhouse? Yes?), and I will get more coffee from good ol' Milwaukee (Hooray for Alterra!!!). And...YES! Everything is good about this weekend.

Just gotta get through the week first....

No comments: