Monday, September 29, 2008

AUGH I'M SORRY

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry--it's been an entire WEEK. Oh I'm dumb. However, I have a good excuse:

I had a HUUUUUUGE paper due Friday. I got it done, though, if that's any consolation for your lack of reading for the past 7 days! Nine pages--yikes!

My week in brief:
Monday--nothing of note
Tuesday--same
Wednesday--same, yet heightened stress about paper
Thursday--Went to Spring Green with the FYS classes (in the "Love cluster"!) to see "Much Ado About Nothing." It was very well done by the American Players Theatre, in an outdoor theatre setting. Such a cool set-up, but E--GAD the heat was unbearable. Plus there were wasps and hornets buzzing on everyone and everything. One landed on professor Brown's head and I swear it was there for 5 minutes. So--if you ever go--bring sunscreen! A poor first year (I caught sight of her today) got the worse sunburn :( .
Friday--more stress, however finished the paper! I watched Beowulf with my Medieval History class which was a riot (I know it's supposed to be somewhat serious...but oh wow. Too funny.)

This weekend was also parents weekend, so my parents and Zach's parents FINALLY met!! It was quite exciting. I also met Nils, Ethan's German exchange student. Good times. Not a whole lot of sleep, however. Parents like early breakfast times for some reason...

Anyhow, I am so ready for some coffee and a movie. But I'm in college and will have to substitute "a movie" with "homework." Boo. Not as fun.

No comments: