Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday is so close...

Oh. My. God.

It is so sad that I am looking forward to the weekend this bad THIS EARLY IN THE YEAR. I mean, any weekend is great...but yea. Too early to be so stressed.

I can already feel knots forming in my back...

However, this weekend will be REALLY ueber fun. Nikki, Mary, and Emily (friends from high school and back home) are coming up Saturday night to hang out!! It's going to be ueber crazy and sooooo amazing. All during Saturday I'll be participating in Theta Chi's (a Fraternity on campus) Frisbee Golf Tournament. (WHAT was I thinking??? I can't golf! Nor Frisbee! So the marriage of those two pastimes is BAD. Whenever I even throw a Frisbee it never goes where I want it to!). Besides my internal freak-outs, it will be fun. I'm on one of three ADPi golf teams, and we'll (not) kick butt.

Friday Zach is going with me to Target so I can purchase a few necessaries for life, including a few more cooking supplies.

What else...probably sleep some more Sunday...drat I have a movie to watch that afternoon, plus work at 8-9...

BUT--BIG NEWS--SUNDAY IS MY YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH ZACH!! ^_^ We have almost been dating for one whole year and that is SO cool! I'm not sure what we're doing for it, nor when we are doing anything for it (haha) because my present to me is him planning it. So--surprise!

Funnily enough, my roommate, Amanda, is celebrating her year with George tonight (how did we room together with anniversaries in the same week?!) so I will be avoiding interrupting them. So far all I know what they are doing is cooking dinner (a beef roast??). SO yesh!

Darn. Now I'm starving. I'm going to take off and get some fooooood!!!

love,
jules

No comments: