Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wisconsin is awesome.

It is. It really really is, but it's also crazy weather-wise.

College tip #2 (and for all of you, really): if you are thinking about coming here from out of state or already live here, adopt a German phrase into your vocabulary: Zwiebel-Klammoten. Translated it means "Onion-clothes." Basically--WEAR LAYERS!!!! I told this to Zach on the way to my room today for lunch as I peeled off my sweatshirt and scarf and realized that I was too hot, even though they were wonderful to wear earlier (45 degrees this morning...yummmm).

Classes today were alright. I still am really enjoying art history--it's sooo interesting!!! I worked on notes for it while I waited for Zach to get out of his bass lesson, and then lunch...and now work! So yea....OH LIFE IS CRAZY.

Ciao for now!
--Jules

P.S. i promise to talk about this past weekend soon!

No comments: