Tuesday, October 28, 2008

To the dogs...

I got to see puppies today. Well, they were 25 weeks old. BUT still puppy-like, nevertheless. Ace, the bolder puppy, was SO ADORABLE. He's an English springer spaniel and absolutely beautiful. Ah! He was so cute, and would come right up to you and cuddle up and ohhhh I got my puppy fix for the day.

I still want pets though...I really want a puppy...

::sigh::...oh well. I can wait I suppose.

Anyways, the reason I got to see puppies was because I went with Ashley, a senior in the sorority and quite a lovely person, to the t-shirt place in Ripon to get our Blind Bash t-shirts ordered. Hooray for shirts!

Well, campus continues to get colder and colder. Also, the construction on campus is driving everybody nuts. It divides the campus in half, so getting to classes and to the commons and pub is just ridiculous. I just hope the weather stays dry so we don't have to trek through mud to get everywhere...

Well, I am off to do more work!!

Julia

No comments: