Wednesday, October 8, 2008

NINE DAYS

I'm sorry if I'm overly excited for fall break. It's just going to be amazing. Cannot wait!!!

Anyhow.

College Tip #4 ( think): LOOK AT YOUR SYLLABUS FOR UPCOMING ASSIGNMENTS AND READ IT WELL FOR DIRECTIONS. Really, this is elementary, but you can sink into a funk and expect assignments to go a certain way...and then professor Mockridge throws you for a loop!
College Tip #5: Sleep.

Oh man I want coffee hardcore. I wish Zach's schedule wasn't so hectic. I owe him coffee at Gooseberry's.

College Tip #6: GO TO DOWN TOWN RIPON. Not only does it give you something to do, but you can get involved and help support this great community. A few cute shopping joints too!

Hm three tips. I guess I'm in a tipping mood because I helped with a "successful college student" presentation today for the FYS kids. Good stuff...

No comments: