Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Alrighty then...

So the results of last night...maybe I shouldn't get into that on my blog...but still. Not exactly extraordinarily happy about it. So yes.

Other than running into a few supporters I'd like to see trip on their plethora of supportive stickers...today was good. Classes weren't too bad, and I have no afternoon classes on Friday! Score! And Zach and I will actually go to Gooseberry's that afternoon! ^_^ Happy.

Friday evening I'll be hanging out with Zach, Patrick, and Chelsea, Pat's girlfriend. She's coming up for Theta Chi's formal (which I am also going to), and I believe that evening we're going to go see Quantum of Solace together. James Bond films never get old.

Last night was REALLY fun! They hay ride was wonderful and the ranch we visited was gorgeous. I was the last on the bus!! Slightly embarrassing, because I was petting the dog that lived there--she was so sweet though ^_^. Ah well.

Ciao for now!

Julia

No comments: