Monday, November 10, 2008

Teh Weekend

SO!!!

This weekend was quite awesome. Theta formal was really really fun--I loved it! My dress looked rather pretty and I actually attempted to and nearly managed to stay in my killer heals all evening!! Unfortunately someone pulled the fire alarm at one point, and we were allowed back in, but that is when I decided my feet had had enough. Other than the brief moment in the chilly weather, everything was wonderful. Zach looked very handsome and was a wonderful date.

Slept in a teeny bit Sunday, and before I knew it the week had hit! Classes were alright. In Medieval History we watched the weirdest movie about a character named Perceval who I despise!!!! HE'S AWFUL. We read about him in his story....he is just the dumbest man you could ever come across, and he becomes a knight!! HOW?!

We gave Susan (Professor Hill) her present for being a great leader to us the costumers. It was a quilt made with squares of the various fabric used in this past show--Wunderschoen! Did I talk about the show at all? I can't remember, and sorry if I am repeating myself, but it was great! Go Theatre ^_^.

I am in such a tizzy about whether or not to go for a run. It's so cold out, but I told myself that this year I had to stay healthy...ARGH if only we had fitness machines in our dorms...that'd be perfect and amazing. And convenient.

Maybe someday....

ALRIGHT. I shall go--I am off to run-derland!!!

--Julia

No comments: