Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesday

OH cramps. Pain. Yup.

That's that. All I want to do today is curl up with a hot water bottle and sleep. And Zach to be around. As I'm sure I've said before, Tuesdays really suck because I'm busy all day and so is Zach and we really don't get to see each other :(. I know, I know, being a silly girl. I'll hush up.

So there is a lot of news about Pirates today. Like, modern pirates. TOTALLY not as cool as yesteryear's pirates. They were so cool...well kinda. They were sorta mean. Anyhow, here's the article:
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e10892ba-b4a8-11dd-b780-0000779fd18c.html

Weird! Will this be the new terror alert? Will Bush or Obama have to release a statement against pirates? Sorry I find it a little funny.

What else? I'm in my room right now, and Amanda's been watching soap operas for a bit. Well, not watching, but has it on. I guess it's okay background noise as we mill about the room.

I've been trying to search for a cozy hot water bottle online...no cigar. Except the Steiff bears, but that company is ridiculously expensive (still love it though!). I might have to make a cute cover over break!!! That'd be way fun. But not free...

I have to make myself run today. Have to. I need to do it now before dinner, House, and all of my other things I have this evening (we have a surprise from the seniors? and I have work among other things). It's gonna be a squeeze though, and it's also going to be suck-tacular. SO COLD outside. Right now I'm wearing my running stuff at work so I kind of get into a mind-set of running. I have long underwear on. Sheesh!! Walking over here I realized that I'm going to want another pair of socks, even ones that go up higher than my ankles. Gotta make it before dark!!

Which means I need to get out of here earlier. I'll have to do some more work in my room later--I have lots more of my "congratulations" letters to cut and assemble!!

Ah well, I best be off. I have lots of things to do!!!
--Julia

No comments: