Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dizzyness.

I need a better title. I'm going to change it from "Tuesday!!!! to....Dizzyness.

There we go. I ended up having a double shot of espresso from the Starbucks here on campus. Good strong kick, but I'm dizzy now. I should eat something more. Yum. Granola bar. Thank you roomie!!

Today has been okay. I woke up late today!! Yet again I need a good alarm clock. Hooray for Christmas coming up...::adds to list::.

So yesterday was soooo....incredibly...hardcore hellish. Like...I went straight from work to the library to watch a film for my movie class (it was a depressing foreign film, GO FIGURE), and then worked on studying and homework for another hour after that. I eventually had dinner (around 8.30 >_< ) and was able to relax and watch "Enchanted" with Zach. But...UGH. I was gone from my room a full 12 hours. Yikes...!

Today is also quite insane. Classes through eleven, a bit of down time for lunch and such, now I'm at work again, picked up the keys for Todd Wehr room 104, I'm going to go work out after this, I have to shower and get ready after that, then go to a meeting at 6.30...and who knows how long that will go! Afterwards I may get to relax a bit, then I meet in Todd Wehr 104 with an FYS group, and THEN I work from 10pm-1am. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

::sigh::. ::mega sigh::. Yea. It's okay though, all I have to look forward to is my afternoon tomorrow. Class was cancelled! So joy! I get to go home hours earlier than I previously thought.

Alright. Gotta bite the bullet and keep on going. I'll write a quick note tomorrow, but just in case I don't--Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: