Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mail!

I got mail today from my mom and dad! They are so sweet!! Plus they tucked in 20 bucks....score!

Speaking of money, I really should head to Smith Hall and get my paycheck. Gotta put that towards work study this time. Heh!

What else is happening on this glorious Thursday...

My mentor-ship class was really interesting....we started to make a web page?? I'm not sure what was going on! I knew we were meeting in the library, but I had no idea we were actually going to start designing our own websites! We started doing this, so mine is pretty snarky right now but I'll change that once I get a good grasp and idea of what we're doing, but I am so confused as to exactly why we are. I suppose I'll eventually find out. Experience, perhaps?

It is icky and rainy, but luckily I haven't been outside too much today. I slept in a little bit and then showered, got lunch, and went to class. Getting a few extra Zs was good because I was up a little late last night watching "V for Vendetta," an AMAZING film. It was the fifth of November yesterday, a key date in the film, so we had all the more reason to see it. Such a fantastic film--makes you want to start a revolution!!

I wish my hair was working out today. Rawr. I don't think I got all of the conditioner out...so it's rather...I don't know how to describe it...odd I guess is the best word. It's odd. I will have to just shower it again later. I hate bad hair days!!

I had cup of coffee for the first time in ages--not the best because it is Starbucks...but permissible. Certainly have the caffeine kick ^_^ .

Tonight I believe I am going to see the play "Anatomy of Gray." I was on the costume crew so I should go see it in lights, right? Plus my glorious friends and sisters, Leslie, Carissa, and Cady, are in it. Go girls!

Alright, well I have loads of cutting and pasting to do for these letters I am sending out--I will write tomorrow!

--Julia

No comments: