Monday, November 24, 2008

SNOW!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!


IT SNOWED! AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE! I am so happy for this first snow of the year. I was a bad person and stayed up ueber late last night (coffee at 10 is a bad idea, fyi) but I got to experience the first snow of the year just as it happened! It was light, fluffy snow, and now the campus is frosted with it ^_^. Love it.


Sorry I'm so excited about that. I just love when snow clings to the branches and rooftops...I am perhaps a little to pumped for Christmas much?


I am, however. My roomie and I have been discussing decorating the room with lights and such for the holidays. We're thinking about using blue and white for two purposes--1, it is winter friendly so we won't have to live in Christmas land all of the year, and 2--those are our sorority colors! So score for us.


This weekend ROCKED. It was formal!! And yes, while getting ready was a little hectic and stressy, we all looked fabulous. Plus, Zach was able to be there on time!!! We were worried for a bit because he had a swim meet, but he was there, ready and handsome :). I will have pictures of us up soon, but for now I have a couple of me and some sisters!here is me and Missy, my wonderful big!Here is Amanda H. (neighbor, not roomie--so confusing!) and Courtney. I'm in the middle--it is alphabetical--Hassen, Heinrich, Hollander, hence the "Ha-He-Ho Train." I look a tad bit lost...
Meh! It was very fun. I will find better, more flattering pictures (haha) soon. For now, this is all I have! Dinner and dancing at Robbin's Restaurant in Oshkosh was very fun. Loved it!

Sunday was a quiet day for me. Lots of resting and homework.

Speaking of--I gotta get going on more assignments and such. Oh...and food! Dinner sounds delish....

--Jules

No comments: